Terms and Conditions for Gran-Classic UK and the digital platform www.gran-classic.co.uk
§ 1. General
(1) These terms and conditions (T&Cs) apply to the digital platform www.gran-classic.co.uk (hereinafter "the digital platform" or "www.gran-classic.co.uk" or Gran Classic), which is operated by Red Targa Ltd.
(2) The digital platform www.gran-classic.co.uk allows its Customers the possibility to present their Company and services on Internet on the Gran Classic platform, and to display a link to their website.
(3) Red Targa Ltd or their affiliates reserve the right to decide on the inclusion of potential Customers at their discretion.
(4) Red Targa Ltd is entitled to change or update these Terms and Conditions. Gran Classic will electronically notify the Customer of any such changes or updates.The amended Terms and Conditions become effective 4 weeks after the notification, in absence of any response from the Customer. Within the prescribed time limit, the previous Terms and Conditions will continue to apply.
(5) The contract between Red Targa Ltd and the Customer is governed solely by the Terms and Conditions in their current version.
§ 2 Offering
(1) Gran Classic will display the Customer offering on the digital platform and will fill the offering with the data provided by the Customer in the category(ies) selected. The text and images contained in the respective offering are in principle provided by the Customer and optionally edited by Gran Classic in cooperation with the Customer. If the Customer provides their own texts and / or images for his offering, they hereby grant Gran Classic the right to use the data / image data provided for the duration of the contract.
(2) The offering will be displayed by Gran Classic only after written approval by the Customer.
(3) Gran Classic maintains and keeps updated the digital platform for the duration of the contract.
(4) The Customer commits to Gran Classic to provide the correct data and information for his offering, and to inform Gran Classic of any changes with respect to their Company offering or details displayed on the digital platform. Gran Classic bears no responsibility for the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or quality of the information provided by the Customer.
§ 3 Contract execution and activation of the customer on the digital platform
(1) The agreement is effective when the order is placed by the Customer and upon subsequent confirmation e-mail from Gran Classic. The display of the offering is then created by Gran Classic, based on the data and information provided by the Customer.
(2) Gran Classic will send to the Customer a proof display (offline version). The Customer then confirms by email that the display can be released online. Gran Classic then releases the offering online, for the duration stated and subject to completion of payment for the fees due.
§ 4 Costs for the use of the digital platform
(1) The cost of using the digital platform are governed by the package (s) and associated services chosen by the customer.
(2) The amount of fees due and the start date are specified in the order and the subsequent confirmation email. The following years, the Customer will receive 4 weeks before the term a renewal proposal which must indicate the exact renewal fee amount.
(3) Gran Classic has the right to adjust the cost of using the digital platform at the end of each period of the yearly contract. In the event of an increase in cost, Gran Classic will notify the customer in writing via email. The Customer is entitled in this case to terminate the contract within 14 days of receipt of the notification.
(4) If Red Targa Ltd does not receive the annual fee on account by the agreed due date, Gran Classic has the right to terminate the contract immediately and – in the event that the Customer offering is already activated, to block the display of the Customer offering immediately.
§ 5 Duration and Termination
(1) The contract is generally concluded with a minimum term of one year. The contract begins on the date agreed with the Customer.
(2) The contract may be terminated by the Customer with a notice of four weeks prior to the end of the contract period.This notice will have to be given in writing via email to Gran Classic. If the contract is not terminated, is shall be automatically extended by one year.
(3) Gran Classic has the right to terminate the agreement at any time with a notice of two weeks. In the case of ordinary termination by Gran Classic before the end of the contract period ( or the extension period), the Customer will receive a refund for the remaining contract period. The right to extraordinary termination remains unaffected.
§ 6 Liability and responsibility
(1) The Customer confirms that he has the right to transfer and disseminate the data supplied by him.
(2) Gran Classic bears no responsibility for incorrect information or copyrighted images / photos / texts, etc. that were supplied by the Customer for the preparation and display of the Customer offering. The Customer hereby releases Gran Classic and its affiliates from all claims asserted by third parties against Gran Classic or its affiliates for violation of their rights by the data and contents provided by the Customer.
(3) The maintenance of the platform is performed by Red Targa Ltd, who endeavours to make the digital platform available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Red Targa Ltd bears no liability for the temporary unavailability of the digital platform.
(4) The Customer has the obligation to notify Gran Classic immediately of any visible errors or omissions. Gran Classic does not accept responsibility or liability for any damages that may be caused by an erroneous message or omissions.
(5) The liability of Gran Classic or its legal representatives and its agents or affiliates is limited to intent and gross negligence.
§ 7 Maintenance
(1) Gran Classic is authorized to carry out regular maintenance on servers and databases, etc. that are required to ensure trouble-free operation. Gran Classic will endeavour to keep maintenance times as short as possible.
(2) The Customer is not entitled to claim for a reduction in fees, nor a right for extraordinary termination for due to the duration of maintenance and resulting unavailability.
§ 8 Copyright Notice
(1) Red Targa Ltd owns all copyrights to the concept created by it including the display of the Customer offering as published on the digital platform.
(2) Red Targa Ltd undertakes to use the data provided by the customer only for the purpose of the digital platform and at all times within the data protection regulations.
(3) Red Targa Ltd declines all liability and responsibility for the use of customer data by third parties that may arise from linking to other websites and / or web pages.
(4) The customer undertakes not to make available Gran Classic proprietary data (eg the concept) to third parties.
§ 9 Other Provisions
(1) Should any of these conditions be or become ineffective and / or oppose statutory provisions, the validity of the remainging Terms and Conditions will not be affected. The ineffective condition or provision will be replaced by agreement of both parties by a provision that reflects the economic purpose of the invalid provision in a lawful manner. The above clause accordingly applies in case of legal loopholes.
(2) The law of England and Wales govern these Terms and Conditions. Any dispute arising from the execution of these Terms and Conditions will be exclusively brought before the courts of London.
Date: Jan 2, 2017